ECIL Recruitment 2012 – Apply Online for 107 GET Vacancies: Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) has issued notification against recruitment of 107 Gradudate Engineer Trainee (GET) Vacancies. Eligible candidates must apply for the post through online mode on or before 21-05-2012. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee details, selection process and how to apply are given below…
ECIL Vacancy Details:
Number of Vacancies: 107
Name of Post: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Age Limit: Candidates’ age must be below 25 years. Cutoff date for determining age limit would be 30-04-2012. (Age relaxations will be extended as per Govt. rules).
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess Engineering Degree from any recognized university in relevant discipline.
Application Fee Details: Candidates applying for the post must pay fee of amount Rs. 200/- in form of Bank Challan at any State Bank of India branch in a specially opened account no. 31102144119. Challan will be available on the Application Registration portal. SC/ST/PWD candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
Selection Process: Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test and Interview.
How to Apply: Candidates must apply only through online mode on or before 21-05-2012. After submission of application candidates must retain the registration number carefully, take print of application form and retain it to be produced at the time of interview.
Instructions for Online Application:
1. Log on to www.ecil.gov.in or www.ecil.co.in and select the recruitment link.
2. Click on Click to Apply link.
3. Start the registration process by selecting the Registration button.
4. After that take print of Pay in Slip and retain the Registration Number.
5. Fill all mandatory details carefully and click on ‘Proceed Next’ button.
6. Make payment at any SBI branch and revisit the website.
7. Click on Final Submission link, fill in all marked details carefully and Submit the Application.
8. Take print of Application Form and retain it to be produced at the time of Interview.
Starting Date for Online Registration: 07-05-2012
Last Date for Online Registration: 21-05-2012
Date of Written Test: 10-06-2012
For more details like vacancy distribution, pay scale, reservations, other requirements, other instructions and online application, click on the links given below…