Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2012 – Apply Online for 125 Specialist Officer Vacancies: Bank of Baroda has issued notification against recruitment of 125 Specialist Officer Vacancies in various disciplines. Eligible candidates must apply online on or before 15-05-2012. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee details, selection process and how to apply are given below…
BOB Vacancy Details:
Total Number of Vacancies: 125
Name of Post: Specialist Officer
Names of Disciplines:
1. Security – 15 vacancies
2. Treasury/Forex – 15 vacancies
3. Human Resourse Management – 40 vacancies
4. Risk Management 10 vacancies
5. Credit – 25 vacancies
6. Technical – 20 vacancies
Age Limit: Candidates’ age must be between 21 years to 37 years. Cutoff date for determining age limit would be 01-05-2012. (Age relaxations will be extended as per Govt. rules).
Educational Qualification: Candidates are asked to refer to the notification for the details of discipline wise required educational qualification.
Application Fee Details: Applicants need to pay application fee of Rs. 200/- in case of General and OBC candidates and Rs. 50/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates only through Online mode. Fee can be paid by the use of Master/Visa Credit/Debit card at Payment Gateway integrated with the application form. Print of e-receipt must be taken to be submitted at the time of interview.
Selection Process: Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test and/or Interview.
How to Apply: Candidates need to apply only through Online mode on or before 15-05-2012 and take the print of e-receipt and application form and must retain it to be submitted at the time of interview.
Instructions for Online Application:
1. Log on to www.bankofbaroda.com and select the ‘Careers’ link.
2. Select the link Ongoing Recruitment Exercises.
3. Then select the recruitment link followed by ‘Click Here to Apply Online’.
4. Make the payment through online mode and upload photograph and signature at the places provided
5. Fill all marked details carefully and click on ‘Submit’ button.
6. Take print of Application Form, e-receipt and retain it to be submitted at the time of Interview.
Starting Date for Online Application: 01-05-2012
Last Date for Online Application: 15-05-2012
Date for Depositing Fees: from 01-05-2012 to 15-05-2012
Last Date for Re-Print: 15-05-2012
Tentative Dates for Interview: June/July 2012
For more details like vacancy distribution, pay scale, reservations, other requirements, other instructions and online application, click on the links given below…