Uttar Pradesh Polytechnic has released the admit cards for the candidates for the interested candidates who are interested to apply can apply from the official website of UP Polytechnic.
Important Details :
- No candidate will be admitted in the examination hall after 30 minutes of the commencement of the examination.
- Candidates are advised to retain this admit card and bring it at the time of examination, counseling and admission.
- Candidates should bring HB pencil, eraser and ball point pen with them for the examination. They should fill all the entries in the OMR Answer Sheet very carefully in the examination hall.
- Use of calculator, log table, communication devices like cellular phone etc. are not allowed in the examination hall.
- Candidates should check the category, sub category, group etc. printed on reverse and in case of any discrepancy they should immediately report to Secretary, JEEC, I Guru Govind Singh Marg, Lucknow 226001. Phone : 0522-2630667,2630106 for necessary action. For other informations candidate may visit website www.jeecup.org.
- Please bring your two photographs similar to pasted on application form to avoid any incoveniece.