Name of the Organization : Government of Maharashtra (mahaeschol.maharashtra.gov.in)
Type of Announcement : Online e-Scholarship
Designation : Rajarshi Shahu Maharaj Scholarship 2012-13
Last Date for online e-Scholarship (fresh and renewal application) and Rajashree Shahu maharaj scheme for academic year 2012-13 is 30-SEPTEMBER-2012.
Rajarshree Shahu Maharaj Scholarship is online from 26-JUNE-2012.
** Students appeared for CBSE/ICSE board can now register and apply for scholarship.
** SSC Data for Oct’11 and Mar’12 is now available.
** Colleges are requested to update their course fee details so that students can fill application forms.
** Colleges are requested to update their master details (bank details etc.)
e-Scholarship – Instruction Manual
Welcome to the e-Scholarship application!!
This instruction manual covers following points
1. Computer settings
2. New Registration
a. SSC Students
b. Non-SSC students
c. SSC students passed prior to 2001
d. Category students passed SSC as open
3. Frequently asked questions
This year SC, VJNT & SBC students can also fill Rajarshi Shahu Maharaj scholarship forms online!!Students achieving more than 75% marks in SSC exam are eligible for applying for this scholarship for 11th and 12th standard.
User registration is common for the post matric & Rajarshi Shahu Maharaj Scholarships. URL for e-Scholarship application is http://mahaeschol.maharashtra.gov.in.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. When would be SSC data for Oct’11 and Mar’12 will be available?
Social Justice Department has requested data from SSC board. Once the data is available appropriate announcement will be posted on the website.
2. Is there any separate website for filling online application form for Rajarshi Shahu Maharaj Scholarship?
No, user can apply for both the scholarships with same registration on this site.
3. Can I apply only for Rajarshi Shahu Maharaj Scholarship?
4. I am not able to see Rajarshi Shahu Maharaj menu on the home page.
The link is displayed only when SSC data percentage is more than 75 and category is SC, VJNT & SBC.
5. Can I apply for last year scholarship? No.
6. I have forgot my password and I am not able to reset the password using the link provided. What should I do reset the password?
Please contact disctict social welfare officer.
7. In which bank should I open my bank account?
Any nationalized bank with core banking would be fine.
8. Which District should I select? Select the district of the college where you have taken admission
Online Registration: http://mahaeschol.maharashtra.gov.in/EScholarshipStudent/login.aspx